I am super sorry for not posting very often… I would love to say it is purely the immensity of homework and exams I have had, but to be honest it is more focused on my insane ability to procrastinate. I really do apologize and will try to post more ^^
Anyway, without further ado, here is the outfit I wore to school today:
I hope you all like my new found editing skills 🙂
My outfit contained (from left to right, down):
- a Hollister 3 quarter sleeve cardigan
- a Hollister summer/spring blouse
- nude pumps that are about 5 1/8th inches (don’t know the brand)
- an Old Navy school uniform skirt that almost matches my heels.
- simple print nylons from Ardene’s
Well, that’s about it! I didn’t want to spam the page with a bunch of pictures, that’s why I put into one edit 🙂
Hope you all enjoyed learning about the odd things I wear to school… Actually, this morning one of my teaches asked me if I was sure I wasn’t going to fall over wearing heels that high. It was hilarious!
Style, Sense and Swag:
– Jocelyn xx